Saturday, March 16, 2013

No more staples for me!

In order to make the transition into pet life greyhounds must make "the ultimate sacrifice".  For that sacrifice they should be rewarded with a life time of love, fun and toys.  Nevada has been on low activity restriction until he got the staples removed from his surgery.  Now his conversion to the pet side is complete and today he frolicked.  We all went to the field where I like to let the boys play.  (It is very true that greyhounds don't need any more exercise than other dogs when they enter pet-dom, but they sure do enjoy a relaxing afternoon in a large fenced space.) Once the boys had tired themselves out I made the necessary adjustments for photos.








Woops, I guess the boys had another run left in them.  Nevada was tailing one of my boys here, but that certainly wasn't the case through out the day.

1 comment: